* Hannover’s city park, the Eilenriede, which is almost twice as big as Central Park.
* really loud construction work starting up at 7am daily in front of our bedroom window. Isn’t there a law against that here?
* blueberries in my morning yogurt and muesli.
* cleaning products as we scrubbed our apartment down before our landlord stopped by for a visit.
* sore legs after my run on Wednesday morning. That’s what you get when you let your running routine slide for a month.
Make sure to check out more Five Senses over at Abby Try Again!