I’m winding up my week at home with the family, so I couldn’t resist wrapping it all up in a Five Senses Friday list…
* Tracy Kidder, author of Mountains Beyond Mountains, speak at Benaroya Hall. It was only by complete chance that I heard about his lecture on the radio and was able to get tickets. Totally inspiring! I picked up his latest book, Strength in What Remains, and am really looking forward to reading it.
* fog horns from the ships in the harbor.
* birthday cupcakes with chocolate frosting and sprinkles.
* the rain on the sidewalks.
* worn out (in a good way) from all the playing with the nephews.