I haven’t been spending too much time trolling around the internet this week, but I do have a few small goodies to share…
- Pantry — After reading the review by überlin, I definitely want to check out this “Iberian-Pacific” restaurant!
- Celebrating the local dialect — I have immense respect for anyone who has to decipher heavy German dialects. German speakers should check out this video in the Bairisch dialect of Regensburg over at das Regensblog, and see if they can understand.
- Mary Jo Hoffman / Still Blog — A mesmerizing photography blog of found objects. Thanks to The Field Office for pointing it out.
- Sister Magazine — The blog of a digital magazine for women in Germany. Gorgeous!
- High Five: Budapest, Hungary — Planning a trip to Budapest soon? (If not, it’s definitely worth a visit.) Then take a peek at Prêt à Voyager‘s top five sites in the city.
I hope you enjoy!