So we all know it’s Berlin’s turn to host WEBMU this year (September 6th–9th), but what exactly is the plan, you ask? Here are just a few of the very exciting goodies in store for you (courtesy of Snooker in Berlin)…
- A tour of the Stasi Museum
- Checking out Berlin’s Unterwelten
- Tours of Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain
- The Mauerpark Flohmark and karaoke
- A fun run on Sunday morning
- And lots and lots of restaurants and bars!
If you’re an expat blogger in Germany, please join us for a fun meet-up weekend in Berlin! All the details are posted up on our discussion board. If you’re new to Expat Bloggers in Germany, simply register yourself and join in on the WEBMU 2012 discussions!